30 October 2014

Gods and Monsters

Por fin. Era un secreto a voces que Jessica Lange cantaria una canción de Lana del Rey en la nueva temporada de American Horror Story. Freak Show. El momento ha llegado: Elsa Mars nos deslumbra con Gods and Monsters


In the land of Gods and Monsters, I was an Angel
Living in the garden of evil. Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon
You got that medicine I need: Fame, Liquor, Love give it to me slowly
Put your hands on my waist, do it softly. Me and God, we don't get along so now I sing

El look de Elsa Mars en esta actuación me recuerda a los estilsmos de Marisa Paredes en Todo sobre mi madre



No one's gonna take my soul away, I'm living like Jim Morrison
Headed towards a fucked up holiday. Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly Want'
It's innocence lost. Innocence lost

In the land of Gods and Monsters I was an Angel
Looking to get fucked hard. Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer
Life imitates art

You got that medicine I need: Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please
I don't really wanna know what's good for me. God's dead, I said 'baby that's alright with me'

No one's gonna take my soul away. I'm living like Jim Morrison
Headed towards a fucked up holiday Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly Want'
It's innocence lost Innocence lost

When you talk it's like a movie and you're making me Crazy -
Cause life imitates art
If I get a little prettier can I be your baby? You tell me, "life isn't that hard"

No one's gonna take my soul away I'm living like Jim Morrison
Headed towards a fucked up holiday Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fuck yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly Want'
It's innocence lost Innocence lost

No comments: